The Kayak Pro® is a registered trademark of Epic Creative, Inc (“Epic Creative”, “we” or “our”).
Our business is based around our readers’ trust. We want to be transparent in what we do and how we earn money as a company.
We earn money on this site through:
- Sales of our own products
- Affiliate commissions
- Advertising partnerships
We participate in affiliate programs, including (but not limited to) Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All of the products for which we receive affiliate commissions are ones that we believe in, and in many cases, have used ourselves.
In the case of advertising partnerships, we only agree to a partnership if we believe in the product and the company itself.
We will display disclaimers on all sponsored content. We may also include, in certain areas, more explanation defining sponsored content to readers. In addition, we will ensure the treatment and design of advertising and sponsored content are clearly separate from our editorial content.
We may reject or remove any sponsored content at any time that contains false, deceptive, potentially misleading, or illegal content; or is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to the Epic Creative brand and its websites.
NO RENDERING OF ADVICE. Everything on this Site is provided for informational purposes. Our content is based on research from books, websites, and our own experience. We make reasonable efforts to make sure the information presented is accurate and up to date, but do not warrant that any of that information is accurate, complete, reliable, error free, or current. We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in any content presented on this Site or any other platform we upload content to, or any links to any other web resources in any of our content.
Everything you try for yourself should be contingent upon your own research and good judgment. If you’re thinking about making a big change due to content posted here, consider asking a professional’s advice first.
The materials on our Site are provided “as is.” We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Site and others we own.
In no event shall Epic Creative or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if Epic Creative or an Epic Creative authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may also be terminated by Epic Creative at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Epic Creative websites and products are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Epic Creative, our products, or our websites.
The materials contained in this Site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Epic Creative websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Epic Creative does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete, or current. Epic Creative may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Epic Creative does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Epic Creative has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Epic Creative. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Epic Creative may revise these terms for the Site at any time without notice. By using this Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to Epic Creative, LLC’s websites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
1. User Consent
Types of Data We Collect
- We collect and store the information you provide to us through your use of the Site, including, for example:
- We may collect information from you, such as your first name, last name, and email address when you sign up to receive our emails and downloadable files.
- We may collect information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, password, and other profile information when you create an account to log in to our platforms (an “Account”). We may also retain information on your behalf, such as files that you store using your Account.
- We may collect your email address if you choose to provide us with it in an application or in connection with use of one of our products.
- We may collect information from you, such as your first and last name, email, mailing address, and reservation information, when you submit a reservation for a product.
- When you order our product(s), we (and/or our third party payment processors) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you make postings on the message boards of our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- Information Collected Automatically via Technology
- To make our Site more useful to you, we may automatically collect information from you as you browse our Site, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, referring URL, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- You may opt in to tracking using cookies via the banner presented on the Site on your first visit. Declining cookies will not affect the functionality of the Site for you.
- Collected Information Retention Period
- Personal information will be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which it has been collected.
- Personal information collected for the purposes of Epic Creative’s legitimate interests as outlined in this policy shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes.
- We may be allowed to retain your personal information for a longer period whenever you have given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, we may be obliged to retain your personal information for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
- Once the retention period expires, your personal information will be deleted. The right to withdraw consent to data collection cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
- Third Party Data Collection
- Third parties that provide us with analytics or other services for the Site may also automatically collect some of the information described above, including, for example, IP address, access times, browser type and language, pages and products viewed, device type, device identifiers, and Wi-Fi information. Please consult individual applications’ or products’ privacy policies for more information on data collection, use, and sharing.
- Subject to subsection (b) above, other third parties, including advertisers, ad measurement services, and ad networks, may also automatically collect information about you through the Site, including information about your online activities over time and across different websites, devices, online channels, and applications when you use our services. These third parties may use web beacons or cookies on our Site.
- Some third parties, such as Google, may also collect information for online advertising purposes and to provide us and others statistics about users of the Site.
- Third Party Services in Use
- Handling payments
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Facebook Remarketing
- Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- Tag Management
- Google Tag Manager
- Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads on third party websites, you may opt-out as indicated below. Please note this does not necessarily opt you out of being delivered advertising. You may continue to receive generic ads. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines and Restrictions. You may view a list of other third party service providers who collect information, and/or opt-out of such collection of information about you, by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or https://youradchoices.com/.
2. Use of Your Data
We may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Site, internal operations, and systems;
- provide services you request and services that are relevant to you;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Site;
- derive information about the demographics that use our Site;
- respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Site and for other marketing purposes if you have provided an email to us for this purpose.
Creation of De-Identified Data.
We may also create de-identified or aggregate data records from personal information by excluding or changing information that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We use this data for a variety of purposes, such as to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site and improve Site functionality.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- Consent. We may share your personal information with your consent or, if required by law, with appropriate notice to and consent of your parent or guardian, if applicable.
- Third-party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who need access to your information to do work for us, such as to host our Site on third-party servers; to conduct quality assurance testing and data analytics on our Site; and to provide technical support and crash analytics for the same.
We may also share aggregated, de-identified, or statistical information with third parties in compliance with applicable local laws.
4. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have several choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your information on our Site.
- Marketing emails. If you provide an email through your use of the Site, we may periodically send you newsletters and emails. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
- Cookies. You have certain choices about the use of the cookie technologies described above. Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies.
- Accessing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may request access to or deletion of your child’s or your personal information, if applicable, by contacting us through the contact information below.
5. Security of Your Information
Epic Creative is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
6. Your Rights as a User
- You may exercise certain rights regarding the storage and use of your personal information.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given you consent to the processing of your personal information.
- You may have your personal information deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain from Epic Creative the erasure of your data.
- You may lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before your competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law.
Any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to Epic Creative through the contact details provided below. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as early as possible and always within one month.
7. Contact Information
Epic Creative, Inc
PO Box 7156
Algonquin, IL 60102
9. Your Consent
Questions? Comments? Concerns? We’re here to help. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set your mind at ease.
Last Updated: September 22nd, 2020